Camp VBX 2018
Age/grade: 3 year old – incoming Kindergarten
Dates: Mon. July 9 – Thurs. July 12, 2018
Times: 9:00 a.m. – 11:30 a.m.
Location: Community Presbyterian Church, 417 N William St, Post Falls, ID 83854
Cost: $15 for all preschoolers. Cost includes one Camp VBX tee shirt per child, snacks, lesson, craft and activity supplies.
Age/grade: Incoming 1st – 6th graders
Dates: Mon. July 9 – Fri. July 13, 2018
Times: 9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m (M-Th.); 9:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m. (Fri.)
Community Presbyterian Church 417 N William St, Post Falls, ID 83854 (Mon. – Thurs.)
Camp White, 1931 East Rodkey Dr. Post Falls, ID 83854 (Fri.)
Cost: $30 for the first child (incoming 1st – 6th grade) in a family; $15 for each additional child in the same family. Cost includes one Camp VBX tee shirt per child, snacks, lesson, craft and activity supplies.
The Registration Deadline for Camp VBX has pasted and at this time Camp VBX is full. If you would like to be placed on a wait list, you may submit a registration without payment. Individuals will be accepted from the wait list by age and gender based on available spaces. Payment will be required to complete the registration only after individual is accepted.
- Register online. Complete the online Camp VBX registration form. Click the Submit button at the bottom of the form. If everything is filled out correctly, the form will clear and you will receive a confirmation email; however your registration is not complete until your payment has been received. Click Here to access the online Camp VBX registration form.
- Pick up a Camp VBX registration form at the church or download a copy from this link. Fill out one registration per child and return to First Presbyterian Church
1. Submit payment on line using the PayPal button below. Please be sure to indicate online payment on registration form.
- Select the number of children you are enrolling.
- Click the “Buy Now” button.
2. Submit check (made payable to First Presbyterian Church) or cash payment to First Presbyterian Church.
- Mail to 521 E. Lakeside Ave. CdA, ID 83814 Attn: Day Camp
- Drop off in person at 521 E. Lakeside Ave. CdA, ID 83814
Once we receive and process your registration and payment, we will send you a confirmation email. If you don’t receive one, please contact the church office.
For questions regarding Camp VBX 2018 please contact:
Director of Children and Family Ministries
Call: (208) 667-8446