Glory Be School was named after two very inspirational leaders in our church. Lori Arthur-Morman was Director of Children and Family Ministries for over eight years before being overcome by ALS (Lou Gehrig’s Disease). She always harbored the dream of opening a school at the church.
Bea McDonald, another inspiration in the church, cared for the children in the nursery for over 40 years. She continued even when her health began to deteriorate and she developed macular degeneration, leaving her almost entirely blind. She left behind a legacy of caring, nurturing, and love throughout the church and the community.
For more information you can contact our director Susie Freligh:
(208) 651-2053 or (208) 659-4482 | email@example.com
- – A fully licensed hands-on learning environment for children 6 weeks to 5 years old
- – Staff trained in child development, CPR & first aid
- – Low child to caregiver ratios in each of our classrooms
- – Open 7:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m./Monday-Friday
- – Preschool environment with emphasis on hands-on learning and discovery
- – Healthy snacks
- – Weekly chapel time
- – Weekly music time
- – Outdoor play area
- – Large gymnasium
- – Open door policy
For a brochure that includes pricing information click here.
For a registration form click here.
For a parent handbook click here.