Wednesday Evenings, 5:45pm – 7:45pm
Nothing beats time spent in fellowship with other believers. SOS is all about making that happen – and it’s all about helping you experience the love and support of a small group too. Going through the journey of life with others (especially if they are of a similar age) and being able to share your day-to-day ups and downs, creates a solid community around you that strengthens, encourages and nurtures you.
SOS was created with the specific needs of families with children in mind, but everyone is welcome to participate – we always need helpers too!
What is SOS
SOS is a program that offers a faith community, and spiritual growth opportunities, for adults, children and middle schoolers, all on the same night, at the same time, in the same place. The evening is broken down into three parts:
Arrival & Dinner
- A delicious, kid-friendly dinner is provided – with a small suggested donation of $2.50/child, $5/adult, or $15/family. See a sample menu.
Intergenerational Fellowship Time
- A time to enjoy being all together with fun, leader-led activities, including games, music, family introductions, funny video clips, and some great table group interaction.
Small Group Breakout
- An hour of age-specific, small group, spiritual growth experiences.
Adults will have a choice between, Grace Based Parenting, and LOVE1st 101 classes. Click here for details.
Middle Schoolers will participate in the dinner and intergenerational time, and then break away for their regular DYG meeting.
SOS Children’s Program – Children (nursery to 5th grade) will be divided into groups by age. Teams of volunteers will lead the different groups in 20 minutes each of Play, Pray and Praise. Click here for details.
When is SOS
- We are offering a fun Preview Night, on Wednesday Jan. 18, to give you a taste of what SOS is all about.
- The regular program will run for eight Wednesdays: Feb. 15; Mar. 1 & 15; Apr. 5 & 19; May 3, 17 & 31.
Beginner Hand Bell Class