Elders & Deacons
How It All Started
The congregation, one of the first in Coeur d’Alene, Idaho, was founded in 1888. A church was built on the current site in 1889, then torn down and replaced with a new building in 1910. An education wing was added in 1959, and the church became a family center with a gym and offices in 1988. In 1993 the congregation purchased the former Washington Water Power office next door to provide room for future growth. A new communal space was built in 2018.